Sunday, August 31, 2008

Camping Trip

Eli's favorite toys to suck on are his brush and comb.


See the two bottom teeth coming in? Looks like the top ones might be coming in soon too.


Eli loves playing in the water at the rec center.




When we put Eli in the car seat, he hasn't figured out that he has to tip the bottle up to get the milk. Solution - tip the car seat back. :)




So many things to put in the mouth, and so little time...


We went on a family campout in Utah. Eli stared at the fire with a dazed look for a long time.


Ashley (Dale's sister-in-law) snuggling with Eli.




Uncle Luke has a baby boy (Todd) who is only a month younger than Eli. But Eli is so much more fun to hold. :)


Lil' cub finds the grub.


Zonked in the tent with one leg up on the air mattress.


Sitting on Uncle Russell's motorcycle.




Going for a walk with Grandpa.


Eli meeting great-grandpa Dale Francom for the first time.


Eli loves to touch other babies (this time it was Mylee - Eli's cousin). We have to be careful though because he still doesn't understand that it will make them cry when he pulls their hair.


6 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

He is just getting HUGE! I can't believe all his fluffy hair! He is just adorable.

K said...

Oh WOW! I just found your blog off Nicks! This is Kali, by the way (I know Dale from the Red Coach Ward). =) Your lil guy, Eli, is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! =)

I had to go private with my blog, but email me and I'll add you to mine. =)
lafsalott {at} gee male.

com

Mitch said...

I love his hair! He's getting so big. Looks like you guys are definitely keeping busy out there in CO.

Marilee said...

Hi Emily, Your little guys is soooo cute and is growing up so fast! Thanks for your help at Youth Conference. Since I'm going private I'd like to add you to my approved readers list. Could you send me your email address and I'll add you to the list. spaghettigrowsontrees@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Precious Images Photography said...

Your blog is so cute.

Laurie said...

He really is just too cute!