Friday, September 3, 2010

Five Months

Aaaaand we're back! For a few moments. Never stopped taking pictures though and now there are a TON to sort through. Except for March 2010. I unknowingly deleted those before I copied them to my computer (kicking myself).

During Kayla's visitations (since BP were working on adequate parenting skills) Eli and I would go to different places like the Littleton Museum, House of Bounce, raquetball court, different parks close by, and out to eat.





















































There were also a few good snow falls (early spring 2010) and Eli really enjoyed helping Vern plow and shovel the cul-de-sac sidewalks, walkways, and driveways. As well as taking breaks to catch the latest on sports and munch down some popcorn or apple slices. Those two sure do miss each other.











































































































































No comments: