Sunday, March 30, 2008

Denver Car Show

We went to the Denver International Auto Show this week. Having never been to a car show before, we were expecting to see a lot of cool, futuristic cars with new fuel sources. But it was mostly just a show for the new car models coming out this year, so we were a little disappointed. But they did have a few interesting cars, like this ginormous F-650 pickup.














Standing in front of 4 lamborghinis. You can see how excited Eli was about them. Oh well, maybe in a few years he'll show a little more interest.
















































The price on this one is only about $400,000.










































Eli still gets a lot of comments about his bright blue eyes and long eyelashes...














... and his smile is contagious.














Eli doesn't like being on his stomach, but we try it every once in a while when he's in a really good mood.














Eli isn't very excited about using a spoon. :) Just kidding - he's been doing great with rice cereal. This week we'll see how he likes vegetables.

4 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

I used to prop bright board books open in front and to the side of my kids when they were having tummy time. This was usually a vain effort to get them to stick it out a little longer.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how absolutely adorable Eli is. I'm so very happy for the two of you. You'll both be amazing parents. By the way, Dale, that F-650 is right up my alley. I would love a truck like that.

Colleen

My Five Little Monkeys said...

Oh that boy is stinkin cute! Loved all the pictures--I looked at each one--it so much reminds me of when we had Sid. Eli is just soooo adorable. What a fun kid. Keep up all the updates, I'll be watching...

Frances said...

Those who don't have the budget to buy those cars from the car show could opt to search for used cars Denver dealerships as an alternative.