Sunday, February 3, 2008

Innocent Looks and Laughs

"Thank heaven for little boys." (That's what his outfit says.)
























































Look at that innocent face!


































Eli thinks it's funny when we tug on his shirt to pull it off.
I wonder why babies think certain mundane things are
funny, and why they give blank stares for things I think
they should think are funny...




























Notice the drool bridging his lip and my shirt. :)
This was shortly after Eli spit up on my shirt
(we got a graphic picture right when it happened,
but it turned out too blurry), so Emily wants to
make me some shirts that say "Dad's Burp Rag"
and "Real men have urp on their shirts."














1 comment:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Funny! At least it came out the top end!