Sunday, November 4, 2007

Eli Wes is born on Thursday, November 1, 2007!!!

Wes, Brittany, and Eli


























Eli is 1 day old!!!
Emily holds Eli for the first time.... this feels so amazing.


































Just one of Em's favorite little parts.




































































3 days old!!














If only you could hear that burp.














Love that furrowed brow!
What are you thinking, little one?














Getting ready to sneeze.














Too precious for words.




























































4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a sweetheart!!!
Congratulations Emily and Dale!!! When I had Athena, my heart opened up as I held her and took her home. It was an explosion in my heart that left me feeling vulnerable and scared to imagine I could love that much! Then I went to the store and saw everyone anew; All of us are loved that way. The family is a beautiful organization. Everyone has a place to belong and everyone is taken care of.

Amy said...

Emily----I had no idea you have a blog!! I am so excited to keep in touch with you this way. And you look so so happy with that baby in your arms. :) Congrats.

Mitch said...

Hi Rowleys!!! Amy Naseath called me and told me to check out this site. Don't ask how she found your site. Anyway, please explain! The baby is soooo cute! We love the pictures, keep them coming.

Sarah said...

He is just perfect! I can't wait to meet him. Congrats!!!

-Sarah Rowley